TERMS & CONDITIONS
Class Packages and Memberships
- ALOE is an online directory of qualified partnering instructors (sole traders/ freelancers) When you register and purchase a class package ALOE will connect you with an instructor qualified to teach the service you have chosen under the private class web page.
- Prior to the commencement of your package you will receive a complimentary phone or in person consultation to review your goals injuries and restrictions.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing each private/ corporate class package will be valid for a period expiring on the expiry date detailed on your invoice (sent to your nominated email), which is either 3 months or 6 months from date of purchase.
- The package is personal to the registered person and cannot be transferred to any other person once the package has commenced.
- Prior to commencement of your private class package you may transfer the package to anyone you choose to nominate with written approval from ALOE within 7 days of purchasing the package.
- Once a package is commenced if the registered person wishes to change instructors ALOE will assist in sourcing a new partnering instructor, where one cannot be soured ALOE will give you the option to continue with your current instructor otherwise ALOE will not provide a refund or exchange for the purchased package.
- Each class package will be personalised to either the person who pays the membership fee or to his/her or their nominee which they have entered under the registration details. ALOE will not be held responsible for any incorrect or error names entered under the registration page details and will not be obliged to refund monies in any case relating to this.
- Details of the private classes which the Partnering Instructors have agreed with ALOE to offer to will be published by ALOE via the online Private Classes (the “Private Classes”) on the ALOE website (the “Website”) which may be amended and updated from time to time by ALOE in their complete discretion, without notifying members.
- The purchasing of an ALOE membership is intended to provide each member with the intended ‘private class’ in each and every case each member must rely on their own inquiries and communication with ALOE private instructors in deciding what arrangements to make regarding these classes. This refers to timing, scheduling, intensity, and goals of the class with any of the Partners.
- ALOE will not be held responsible for any relationship, agreement concerning scheduling or any such other dispute between ALOE members and partnering instructors.
- Visitors to the site and ALOE private class package members agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes.
- ALOE functions only as an information provider/ directory, allowing members to find suitable, qualified instructors in one place but has no dealings outside of the ALOE website regarding class packages.
- Every arrangement made between any ALOE member and any Partnering Instructor will be a separate contract between those parties alone and neither ALOE or any affiliate working with ALOE will be a party in any way to any such arrangement.
- ALOE is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of dealing with any of our listed instructor.
- ALOE will not be responsible for any price changes, charges or add-ons that are applied from the purchase of retreats, products, teacher training course and workshops.
- ALOE will enforce legal action where the ALOE membership is mis-used or in anyway used fraudulently.
- Listed partnering instructors on ALOE have the right to retain your information and use it within their own database for future marketing and news.
- ALOE will not give any form of guarantee or warranty in respect of any form of arrangement between any ALOE member and any listed Partner Instructors.
- ALOE will endeavour to encourage all of the Partnering Instructors to at all times provide the class package described in the ALOE private class page but can give no guarantee that this will in all cases happen and if it does not ALOE shall have no liability whatsoever to the membership holder.
- ALOE members must comply with all dress, behavioural, required age standards reasonably required by the Partnering Instructors at all times and also adhere to the Partnering Instructors other normal trading terms and conditions and do all acts and things as may reasonably be required of them by the Partner in order to ensure that the ALOE member receives service that the Partnering Instructor has agreed with ALOE to offer to ALOE class package members.
- The Terms and Conditions associated to the ALOE membership and all details in the class Directory and the Website may be amended in any way and at any time and from time to time by the Directors of ALOE in their complete discretion and without any notice to ALOE members.
- The “ALOE class package membership” is available for purchase on the site. Once you have registered on www.alifeofenergy.com and you have made your payment, you will get your ALOE invoice sent to your nominated email address and once you receive this, ALOE will connect you with a partnering instructor to avail the agreed class package on the site.
- The rights, benefits and privileges attached to each class package membership will be in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, which may be amended at any time and from time to time by the Directors of ALOE in their complete discretion.
- Only one class package membership is permitted per person.
- Partnering Instructors have the right to reject your purchase etc should you not present either your ALOE invoice or your valid matching photographic I.D. or for any other valid reason
- Some private classes which are listed on our website may be subject to Partnering Instructor availability.
- The ALOE class package membership cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers/promotions/discounts/sales listed by Partnering Instructors.
- By purchasing an ALOE class package membership you agree to the ALOE terms and conditions and any amendments.
- ALOE is not responsible for any products/services purchased from the Partners. Before participating in any retreat or teacher training certification program offered through the Website at any time you must read the fine print (if applicable) associated with retreat, workshop and teacher training program as it is written in its original form from the Partner.
- The purpose of the Website is to provide an online health and fitness directory of partnering instructors, to show case their skills in an easily accessible manner, to sell products and advertise retreats, teacher training programs and workshops. The content of the Website is for general information purposes only and is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may only use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and may not use the Website to engage in any unlawful activity or fraudulent purpose or to infringe on the rights of www.alifeofenergy.com, its Partners or others.
- ALOE expects that you enter all correct details as per your matching photographic I.D. to ensure that you have no issues when availing the purchase.
- ALOE is not obliged in any way to re-send products to you if you have entered incorrect information during the registration process.
- If you deem the Website to be “offensive” in any respect, or if you are easily offended, or are accessing the Website from any country where material on this site is prohibited or illegal, please stop using the site immediately as you do not have permission to access it.
- ALOE is not considered responsible for the quality of service provided by our Partnering instructors however we will endeavour in some cases to act as a source that can support to find a resolve should there be a major dispute. ALOE will also endeavour to maintain the quality of our partnering instructors up to industry standards however we cannot guarantee this at all times. If for some reason you are unable to continue with your ALOE class package please endeavour to let us know ASAP so that we can update our records.
- Once a class package has commenced it is your responsibility to adhere to the schedule agreed to between yourself and the partnering instructor. Classes cancelled with less than 24 hrs notice given to ALOE in writing will be deducted from your package.
- ALOE is in agreement with the Partnering Instructors listed on the Website to inform you and promote their services, thus acting as a digital marketing platform and representative. Therefore, listed Partnering Instructors are solely responsible for honouring any packages that were commenced.
- ALOE collects personal information from all purchases for the purpose of registering them as a ALOE member and for processing payment. ALOE collects user’s personal information for future promotional and marketing purposes but agrees not to share their personal information with businesses even if the ALOE member gives permission to share their information. In the event that during the registration process, the member adds incorrect and inaccurate information, a registration may not be processed. ALOE members should ensure that their details remain current and accurate. Members details may also be used to confirm payments, receive feedback and contact the user concerning ALOE.
- ALOE has no control over Partnering Instructors collecting and using your information for future marketing and promotion and for use within their database. This agreement is between ALOE members and the Partners that they deal with.
- Signing up as a ALOE member or by purchasing a class package, retreat, teacher training or product we assume that you are willing to receive emails sent by us for registration confirmation and for marketing purposes.
- By becoming an ALOE member or by purchasing a class package, retreat, teacher training or product, I give the company permission to email me promotional and marketing materials.
- If a dispute arises between the customer and ALOE, the UAE federal law will be applicable.
- When an order/transaction placed on the ALOE website is immediately cancelled for extenuating circumstances beyond the control of the member, before the class package has commenced the participant must inform ALOE in writing and pending approval from the ALOE directors a refund of 90% of the value of the package enacted. 10% cancelation charge.
- If you or the registered person chooses to cancel the private class package once your package has commenced ALOE will not refund the remaining classes as outlined in the Refund policy.
- However pending written approval ALOE may allow the package to be transferred to any other person nominated by the participant.
- ALOE reserves the right to cancel any class package membership at any point with valid reason.
- At ALOE, we rely on you, carefully to select and ensure when you register/ purchase a class package, retreat, teacher training or product that this service or product suits your personal requirements. We do not permit refunds as an option due to changing your mind for any of the above services or product purchases. Below outlined you will find the conditions relating to refunds.
- In any case where ALOE has approved a refund on class packages due to illness or circumstances beyond your control, ALOE requires proof of payment along with valid matching photographic I.D. In the wake of a refund and once it is approved by ALOE, the refund will happen through the original mode of payment only)
- ALOE will not issue a refund based on the customer deciding that they no longer want the membership.
- ALOE will not issue a refund based on the customer providing wrong registration information during the register process which does not match their photographic I.D. when at point of purchase.
- ALOE will only issue a refund in the following scenarios: ALOE error where the customer is not issued their invoice and confirmation within 48-72 hours of payment being received and confirmed via ALOE.
- ALOE will only consider refunds as stated within this policy and if lodged within 7 days of making the purchase for any ALOE product.
- ALOE class packages, retreats and teacher training programs are all non refundable.
- If the purchase was made by cash or personal cheque ALOE will only issue a refund after 14 days from receipt of the request for refund. This allows time for the original check to clear the bank.
- Products purchased via ALOE website are not refundable unless the product is damaged.
- Claims for damaged items must be logged within 5 working days of products delivery in writing to ALOE. Claims within this period of 5 days will be exchanged for the same product. All courier cost related to re-sending products will the sole responsibility of the person who purchased the product.
- Exchanges can be made for products of similar value or less if ALOE is contacted in writing within 5 working days of the purchase. All courier cost related to re-sending products will the sole responsibility of the person who purchased the product.
- Once a product has been purchased you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase. An email will be sent to the courier team with your contact information and home address. The courier team will contact you with 48 hours of your purchase to organize a delivery time with you personally.
- Delivery of your purchased product will take up to 72 hrs depending on your availability.
- We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to register you as an ALOE member and for occasional updates and newsletters from ALOE. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone. Personal information i.e your name, contact details, delivery details (if applicable), and email address will be collected by ALOE.
- The personal information collected will not include the credit card details those details will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.